It's so much happenings yesterday... kekeke...

Took leave and brought the gals for studio pictures taking yesterday... Tot Jaslyn will be quite "nan gao"... which turned out Jolene was the one who was unco-operative. Dear said Jolene felt she wasn't the star, so might be feeling jealous by throwing her temper at the studio. Luckily Jolene din fuss much, she just simply refused to look at the camera, refused to smile nicely or rather walked away from the picture taking. My hope for a nice family pic was gone...

Dear said still got chance?? Guess he was referring to take another set of studio pics when the gals grow older a bit. Sianz wor... But plus point was, Jaslyn was so co-operative!!! And adorable and sweet!!! I never know Jaslyn can smile till so sweet. She was super happy yesterday!! Well... that means my pocket going to have a big hole, cos the pics were so well taken.... We chose a total of 25 pics!!!! I wondered how much I need to top up. The package only comes in 1 S8R and 8 5R nia. Well, thanks for Mummy and Brother to tag along and helped out. Tot Mummy wanna take pics too but she kept refusing.
After the shots, we went Orchard jalan jalan, since we were there. Bought a half carat diamond ring for myself. Dear said he paid but I told him, I wanna buy one for myself. The sales got me a one carat one, I asked him, "you wanna my hand kena chopped is it?" kekeke...

Sent the gals to Mummy's place cos Dear and I gotta work the next day. A lot of washing needs to be done cos of the studio phototaking session. I was telling Dear, his belated Father's Day gift gotta wait till later of the week. Who knew, he asked if we could go? I saw the time 6pm, ok why not? Called up the spa and yes, got slot. We ended in this spa recommended by Elaine, doing a couple escape package which comes with body scrub, steam bath, jacuzzi, full body massage and facial at only $298. Nice package! Dear was super happy with the package and he's still talking about it this morning. I'm so glad he enjoyed it cos he never praised for local massage. Oh by the way, the staff are not locals!!! Another plus point! The massage is simply too good to resist (exactly like what we had in Koh Samui!!). Dear was so satisfy that he signed up a package with them. That means... hei hei... I can go back again!

Ok, to be a bit cheapskate, cos I'm really poor this and last months. Spent too much on the Motherhood Fair, studio pics, the half carat diamond ring, my own clothings and the gals clothings... And I need to get another purse... So I thick-skin, asked Dear if I could combine his Father's Day gift and Promotion gift together cos his dear wife is going to eat grass soon!