A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Tuesday, June 05, 2007
What a day!
Yeap, got my COACH bag le. Small and compact, I like **muacks muacks hb** cos he paid for it kekeke... Die ah, dunno what to do with my rest of the bags. Well, I'm someone who can use a bag for years w/o changing. If I like that bag, I will use for long long time. So Dear, dun worry, your $ won't be threw into drain for this COACH bag, you know one hor, after we been together for so many years, though I bought a lot of bags, but I very devoted to a few of them.
Well, I must blog this. Die Die also must blog...
Just after we got home yesterday night, SI REN XIAO QIANG was strolling in the living room. Damn it, 10pm+ le leh, no choice, I will never let XIAO QIANG has his ways in my home. Die die also must kill it. I must say his XIAO QIANG very smart leh. Saw him crawled towards the sofa, but never appeared. I just dun believed he would disappeared lor. I laid on the floor to search for it and heng ah, god helping me..., it crawled to the sofa, refused to come out. Ok lor, my baygon should do its part. Asked hb to aim at XIAO QIANG and sprayed on it, while I stood by with newspaper to hit him if he tried to escape. After 10 mins of "fighting", we won the battle. Hb hitted XIAO QIANG so hard that the legs were flying around. Yucks, it was my first time to pick up XIAO QIANG's legs!
Never mind, after that we went to bath. After bathing, I wanna blow my hair to dry mah. And there came SI REN XIAO MING #$@#@@ What a day! Lucky is small one. Once again, prepared the newspaper and Baygon. Yucks!
Precious you
11:05 AM |
=-+-=