A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Thursday, May 10, 2007
May Leong's blog
Yes, she's the lady who was featured on the newspapers on Labour Day. Articles of her death, suspected of long working hrs?? Or her health?? I dunno.
A friend of mine, who we used to hang out during our Sec Sch times. Same class for 3 years, joked, played, all kinds of nonsense funs we had during our times in JTSS. May, remember how we played pranks on our teachers? Especially our Biology Teacher, Mdm Kwok?? And there, at the age of 28, she passed away suddenly on the nite of 23 Apr 2007, 9pm.
I just dun understand why some ppl can be so hard-hearted! Just take a look at May's blog for the comments that those ppl left!
http://pinkmayflower.multiply.com/journal/item/140And this is her friendster URL:
http://www.friendster.com/4010143And a note from our JTSS friend, Pamela:
To all of May's friends:
The 49th day praying session for May will be conducted on 10 June 2007, 9.30am at Budi Centre located at 63 Lorong 4 Geylang (Tel: 67458984)
Your attendence will be appreciated. Sorry, May, I couldn't attend your wake nor your funeral. I may have to miss your 49th day praying session. Hope you find your beautiful world in another world! Remember, you are always that fun loving gal!
Precious you
5:21 PM |
=-+-=