A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Being A Parent...
Come to think of it, this is the first time that WK went alone for official overseas trip since ROM. Used to travel together with him and after his work, we would go for our own trip. But the dread of the long hrs of flight freak me out. Decide not to go with him this round. Partly becos of the kids too. I just can't leave them in SG with mummy.
Another reason, I wanna save my leave for the kids. Being a mum, I feel we shouldnt' "throw" our kids to our caretaker and go out to enjoy. There's no excuse like "being young, need to par tak" or need "couple time". "Couple time" to me is the time husband and wife cherish, either that few mins talking before bed, the time spent on road to work/home, the time spent doing grocery etc. It is so irresponsible, at least to me. Now, I know why my mummy dun like people who leave the kids with their parents while the couple go to enjoy. I dunno how the couple can or will enjoy, while the caretaker is "suffering" looking after the couple's kids. IRRESPONSIBILE is the word.
Guess need to get use to it. With WK's responsibilities getting more and more, and taking up new work scope, he will needs to travel more per year.
Precious you
11:21 AM |
=-+-=