A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Stressed and Tired
My MS has been hay wired since last week. From my daily pumping of 800ml++ to 600ml++, then to 700ml++ then 500ml++. Siao hor? I know I'm stressed with work, and haven't had enough rest/sleep. What to do? Some idiots just din do their work properly. I can't imagine myself to handle the whole division work. I told WK, I'm really sick of my current job. Why ppl dun work still can get promoted? Some more they only do 1 Programme Work. Why I have to do for Programme and Division??? I'm already doing 2 persons work. Now, 4 person work to be done by me alone????!!! What the hell!
My dear friends on MSN, now you know why I can't chat with you gals like before? I dun even have time to go pee.
Precious you
1:34 PM |
=-+-=