Finally my MS returned, and I think it increased. Not sure if the Medela PIS Advanced helps?
Sold off my Ameda pump to another mum. Hope she makes full use of it. Ameda is really a good pump, worth investing. It has been with me for almost 3 mths. Wanna to keep it at home while I put my PIS Advanced in office, but WK said is a waste of resources.
Well, this Medela PIS Advanced hor, damn heavy leh. I took out everything from its backpack and the backpack itself is so heavy too! Bought a Harrods bag to put the motor + tube + funnels + bottles + adaptor to work instead. The cooler bag looks useless to me, so small, how to store my EBM lah.
Bought Fridge-To-Go (
FTG1200) yesterday at $45. Looks good when Selina showed me the other day and I have been thinking all the while. But I have 2 cooler bags and 1 Avent Thermal Bag, so not an excuse for me to buy one. But these few days, my MS increased till the Avent bag couldn't hold my EBM liao. WK suggested to get the FTG finally, well I paid myself hor. Told him I wanna get one long long time, but he kept saying no use. He changed his mind after Selina showed him hers. Well, mine is the black one cos white is out of stock.