A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Friday, December 15, 2006
We almost lose her...
I got a great shock today... almost lost Jolene. WK and I were busy signing papers for our new car. While busy with the paper work, I kept my eyes on Jolene cos she is a very active gal. I saw her playing along the car model then mins later, shaking the board (those with the car info blah blah blah, damn heavy stuff!). Then I saw the board started to move. I ran over to Jolene and wanna scold her. While I was 1/2 way, still about 3 metres away from her, the board fell towards her. My heart sank immediately and ran even faster, and everyone in the showroom shouted. Just when the board was about to land on Jolene, luckily a car agent (called Shan Ti) walked pass and he was fast to react, he grab off the falling board with all his strength, while I used 1 hand and my body to cover Jolene and another hand trying to stop the board from falling. That board is damn heavy! I think if the board really falls down, Jolene will be gone... WK told me he saw the agent was shivering cos he used all his strength to stop the board from landing on Jolene. I'm so thankful to the agent. Every1 got a shock out of their life. It's a blessing that Jolene is still with us!
WK and I wanna say a big "Thank You" to Shan Ti and all staff at Bornea Motors for saving Jolene today!!
Precious you
12:08 AM |
=-+-=