A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Days being a SAHM
I must admit, it is not easy to be a SAHM. It is very tiring but I have the satisfy feelings at the end of the each day. Seeing my kids grow each day, is what a mum wants to see, isn't it?
I have not login to MSN for quite sometime. Login this afternoon and saw Joyce online, so msg her. My 1st msg to her was "I dun understand how you can handle 2 kids alone! It is so tiring!!!" hahaha...
Start toilet training for Jolene today. Took off her diaper for 1 hr. Sat with her on her potty for 30 mins and she got her 1st pee in the potty. Isn't it proud with such a good start off? Ha, but 10 mins later, she peed on the floor. She panicked and came to me to show me the pool of "water" on the floor and her feets. Surprisingly, I didn't scold or shout at her. Told her nicely is ok and pls let mama knows when she wanna pee. Changed her and showed her the potty again to remind her before I went to clean up the mess. Anyway, put her diaper on as she wanna nap. Think as a start, 1 hr is enough bah.
Precious you
10:05 PM |
=-+-=