A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Saturday, October 28, 2006
Thoughs of Confinement
Finally, the confinement is going to over soon! Though this round, I heck care all the confinement rules, I still hope for it to over soon. But on the other hand, it means CL going to leave soon. That means I got to start all over again with the nite feeding, bathing, changing diapers etc... haiz... No more sleep for me again!
This confinement has been good so far. I bath and shampoo my hair everyday, go out shopping, do what I like etc... But I dun want to go thr the confinement again! Sian leh.
Tomorrow is the BB shower. Time flies isn't it? Just a mth ago, I was still carrying Jaslyn and now, Jaslyn is almost one month old. Next year, if Jaslyn is a fast walker like her Jie Jie, she should be walking liao :)
Precious you
7:10 PM |
=-+-=