A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Friday, October 20, 2006
The Replacement CL
Yesterday, Auntie Daifung, the CL, received a call from the other CL who supposed to come today to replace her, that her passport expired!!! Auntie was very angry with this replacement CL, cos she already told her to check her passport when she called her on last Sunday.
To think, the replacement CL supposes to come today and she only got her daughter to check her passport yesterday! How blur she is! I dunno is it blessing or what? She's so blur, what if she also blur blur when she handles Jaslyn. Haiz... Auntie called her friends and relatives to check who can cover her... At first, I'm ok with it. But later I realised her close friends and relatives can't cover her and she got to call her cousin in law to check if any of her friends are available. I started to get worry... what if the replacement CL is not as good as her. I dun mind her friends or relatives to replace her, but not someone who she dunno lor.
When WK came home after work, I told him. Suggested to ask Auntie to go back for few days then come back again. But Auntie said is quite difficult for her customs. She scared she can't come over after returning.
Suddenly I remembered Meifong, Surine's CL. Quickly get the contact from Surine and called to check if she's available cos that time when WK called to book her, she didn't dare to take me cos she said she got a job in Sep. Explained to Meifong on our case and luckily for us, she is free to help us! Decided to get her for 2 weeks first and see how. Meifong will be coming on coming Sun. Told Auntie Daifang to tell Meifong where she keeps all the kitchen stuff before she goes back. So that Meifong has a rough idea of what to do.
Should this be a blessings? Colleagues have been saying Meifong is a very nice CL. So does Auntie Daifang. She is really very very good. She does all the housework, dotes on Jolene and Jaslyn. If she can stay, I surely will extend her service. Where to find a CL who will scrub and wash toilets, iron clothings, mop the whole house and etc etc...
Precious you
11:35 AM |
=-+-=