A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Friday, October 06, 2006
Some updates after birth
It has been busy days for the past few days. Busy eating, packing stuff, pumping milk, sleeping etc. Slept after midnite for the past 2 days cos busy pumping milk. Engorgement is not joke, though I have been pumping every 2 to 3 hrs. I feel so heavy just after 2 hrs. WK has been helping me to massage before my pumping session, so does our dear Jolene. She has been helping me to massage and pump hahaha... She finds so amazing that I'm "producing" milk.
Jaslyn's jaundice went up to level 15 and Dr Ong WH, the PD, wanted us to admit her to TMC yesterday afternoon, after his checkup. Bo pian lah, no sunlight these few days. Went to see Jaslyn this afternoon. She has grown chubby. So cute! Saw her smiling a few times when I carried her. Hopefully, she can discharge tomorrow.
Fellow friends, sorry that I have no time to login to MSN. Very busying being a cow... Moo..Moo... Dun worry, I'm feeling good! :)
Precious you
10:19 PM |
=-+-=