A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Saturday, September 23, 2006
Just a post
Finally received the Pre-Registration Form from TMC after calling them twice. Filled up the form and will post out tomorrow.
Cheong Choon delivered the Babycraft Playpen this late afternoon. Winnie's husband is nice enough to help us setup the Playpen.
Was thinking to bring Jolene out today since Mummy doesn't want us to bring her back from next week. But because Cheong Choon couldn't confirm on the Playpen delivery timing, we decided to stay at home. Jolene has been talking and talking, and raising her voice as she talks each time. Dunno what language is she talking but she seems very happy when we reply her.
Just during dinner time, I suddenly experienced a sharp pain at my lower abdomen. It lasted for few seconds and came on and off. I never had such sharp pain before and I shouted out for WK. WK felt my tummy and he said he couldn't feel Jaslyn's movement, so it shouldn't be Jaslyn's movement that caused the pain. At this point of time, Jolene was looking at me, with a worried face. We continued our dinner. As I'm typing away now, I can feel BH contractions again, and as well as Jaslyn's movement. Maybe Jaslyn knows that we have prepared all her stuff, ready for her arrival anytime. Now, I just need to clear as much work as possible, so that the covering person won't feel so stressed with my work.
23 days to my EDD.
Precious you
8:09 PM |
=-+-=