A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Friday, September 08, 2006
Just a post
Took leave yesterday and companied Mummy to dentist in the morning. Rested for the whole afternoon.
When WK came to fetch me in the evening, Jolene wanna go home with us. She cried till so pity. I wanna bring her home badly but we will be very rush for work in the next morning. Partly, I'm now starting to get breathless to look after her. Carried her in my arms and told her Daddy and Mummy will be bringing her home on Fri evening, which is today. Explained to her before I handed her over to Mummy. She was not willing to let us go off without her, but eventually still waved "bye bye" to us with her tears rolling down the cheeks, with a smile. My dear Jolene is so understanding!
Wed nite went to Carrefour @ Suntec. Bought WK a portable Akira DVD Player which he wanted for so long as an advanced birthday present. Believed I will be in confinement in Nov, so I told WK to get his birthday present in advance first. He was so eager to try it when we reached home on Wed. He even tried it again yesterday night.
38 days to my EDD... I'm starting to get scare as each day gets nearer... By right, shouldn't be afraid right? Cos this is not my 1st time. But experienced before make me even more scare.
Yesterday, Jovial MSNed me, informed me she has given birth to her bb gal on Sat, 3 Sep via natural birth without epidural. I was so proud of her. Cos it was so risky for her to opt for natural birth as she had c-section when she born Darryl last Mar. I hope I can be as brave as Jovial, to go thr the labour via natural birth without epidural again, like what I did when I gave birth to Jolene last Feb. Jovial said she didn't pay a single hard cash and even got her deposit back this round. It makes me re-considering for 2 bedded room again. But I think I shall stick my heart to 1 bedded. WK is looking forward for the "hotel stay" at TMC hahaha...
Precious you
2:37 PM |
=-+-=