A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Monday, August 14, 2006
Electric Pump
Haiz... just when I already settled my heart on Ameda Electric Dual Pump, a bad news arrived. The sole agent in SG is not going to take in anymore stock for Ameda pump. Meaning there won't be anymore support. How ah? The last batch of stock is coming in this week... so if I want it, I got to buy it now and forgo 2 mths warranty. But I scare if the parts spolit, I can't buy it then die ah... Checked with BMSG, they said they will continue to provide support till the needs ended. But how long will that be?
Medela PIS and Avent UNO are both too ex leh, $749 and $799 respectively. Too ex liao lah, I dun think I going to bf for long. WK already told me to stop BF once my maternity leave ends. In fact, I already thinking very long time if should get Ameda pump already or not. How how how???
The list of stuff that I still need to buy:
1) An electric dual breast pump
2) A playpen for Mummy's place
3) An infant carseat
Already have in mind which brand and model for the 3 items. But now breast pump is like hanging in the air. Should I get the noisy and painful Medela Mini Electric Plus???
Precious you
4:42 PM |
=-+-=