I dunno why... but I have been falling sick quite frequent during this pregnancy. I hope bb is not affected by me. Sun midnite, I woke up with a sore throat. I knew it!
Well, since the sore throat din affect me much. I went ahead with the breakfast appt with Andrea and Joyce's families. Ku Ku Joyce damn blurred! She will kills me when she sees this!!! She went to the Mac at Ginza Plaza hahaha... See lah, never read properly or concentrate during our MSN chat. We said "West Coast Park Mac"... She must have read as "West Coast Mac", which she refers it to "Ginza Plaza Mac" hahaha...
Anyway, WK asked Joyce a qns and we really couldn't tahan her and laughed like mad! Below was the conversation between WK and Joyce.
WK: "Hey Joyce, you call Aloysius what at home ah?"
Joyce: "Ah Boy lor"
WK paused, then asked: "Then Jonas leh?"
Joyce: "Di Di lor"
WK: "Bu Dui leh, then 3rd one leh?"
Guess what our dear ah Joyce replied????
Joyce with a super happy smiling face: "Mei Mei lor"
Wah liew, she damn sure her No. 3 really a gal meh????!!!
The breakfast was fun with the 4 kiddos. The action and behaviour of each little ones were so cute and funny. I was feeding Jolene and Ray was still waiting for Andrea to buy the breakfast. So I fed Ray as well. Then Ray, with a super haolian face, turned to Jolene to haolian to her wor. Wah liew, couldn't stand them. So FUNNY!!!
After the breakfast, we were supposed to let the kids off to the playground at the park to play. But who knew, it rained! Well, since it rained, it meant no play at playground lor. So we proceeded to go off and decided to meet up another day.