A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Sunday, June 18, 2006
Happy Father's Day, Dear!
Today is Father's Day. Early morning, Jolene woke up and gave WK a kiss on his cheek. Can see WK was really very happy. Dear, Happy Father's Day! This is the 2nd Father's Day you had with Jolene. Next year, there's another bb to celebrate with you.
Brought Jolene to Aunt's place to meet Mummy. We went to tabao "Zhu Jiang" roasted rice to Aunt's place. When I reached the stall and saw the crowd, I almost wanna faint cos there's crowd there. Surprisingly, I got my rice just 2 mins later. The rest of the crowd looked at me. Wah liew, not my problem hor, is uncle who gave me first one. Reached Aunt's place at around 11am, and Yahui was still at home. Jolene is always so happy whenever she sees Yahui. She can totally ignore who her parents are whenever Yahui is around.
We left for Chinatown at around 2pm, cos I wanna get additional maternity dress for the hot weather. I really can't stand the weather nowsday. I'm wondering how Jess can tahan with this kind of weather for her confinement. Anyway, tried 2 dresses, I liked the 1st dress's design but the 2nd dress's material. Decided to go for the 2nd one cos more cooling. Shopped with Mummy round People's Park and she was surprised with the changes there after renovation. More bright, more windy, more tidy. And hey, I got my nite wear there, hee hee no need to worry I dun have front opening nite wear to wear after delivery. Left for OG and left empty handed, though Mummy tried a few clothings. Seems that nothing suits her liking. We had dinner at the hawker at People's Park. Haha... very funny hor. The stalls there majority are self serviced one. I ordered 3 chay kuay tiao and 1 fried oyster. WK asked me how come I dun need to wait for the fried oyster. I told him, "Dunno leh, uncle said he would bring over leh, ask me to eat the kuay tiao first..." He said, "Huh, how come so good one?" Then I told him this is the privilegue of preggie women hahaha...
This is the first weekend that sis isn't at home. Mummy must be very lonely yesterday. Anyway, Mummy said sis called back home, complaining the weather is damn hot over at HK. And the stingy Uni, still wanna charge them for the aircon and for using the washing machine **faint**
Precious you
9:24 PM |
=-+-=