A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Friday, June 16, 2006
Off to the Airport
Woke up at 3.40am to get ready to send sis to airport. Jolene woke up at around 4am. Mummy was the earliest at 3am! We leave at 4.30am for the airport. Ha... this was the first time that almost everyone, except for dad, went to the airport together. Even bro managed to clear off his work and met us to go together. Quite wen xin hor?
There was crowd checking in, June holidays mah... so a lot of people travelling lor. Anyway to cut short, I was surprised when I saw Jolene crying so pitiful when she saw sis leaving. And when I told her to say bye bye to sis, she refused and cried even harder, even tried her means to push the glass door to open. Quite funny yet sad scene. Sis now only worried that Jolene dun recognise her when she's back. This gal insisted to take pics with Jolene and printed the pic and pasted on the fridge at Mummy's place.
After sis left, we went to Burger King for breakfast with Kai Min. Thereafter, brought Jolene to the viewing gallery, and she was like surprising to see the planes, kept pointing and was trying to tell me something. I dunno what she was trying to say, but should be saying, "Mummy, see see... big big planes..." hahaha...
Precious you
3:40 PM |
=-+-=