A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Monday, June 12, 2006
Detailed Scan at TMC
Went for my detailed scan at TMC today. Fetal Assessment Unit was upgraded, newly renovated and the place is so bright and cosy.
Baby was very co-operative today. Maybe before I reached TMC, I told baby to be co-operative during the scan. I felt the kicks throughout the whole scan. She was moving very active, and even turned her face to "see" us. WK was allowed to be in the room with me, unlike the previous time, where hubby had to wait outside till the scan was done. The sonographer saw baby's nose and commented that it looked exactly like WK hahaha... we were laughing away. The overall results was good, it is a baby gal. Baby is healthy, but my placenta is low. Dr Ang saw if the placenta continues to be low for the next 2 mths, an operation will be required. I'm crossing my fingers on this! I really hope there is no complications to this pregnancy.
While waiting for our car, I saw many parents leaving TMC with their babies. I was telling WK, "See, those mothers all leave TMC, carrying their babies in their arms, recovered healthy before discharge... Me leh, was wheeled out by nurse and bedded for 1 week plus before I could start walking... I really hope no complications this time..."
Anyway, this round to TMC, my feelings were totally different from the 1st time I was there for detailed scan. That time, I dun have much feelings. This time, I was very happy. I dunno why... When I saw how active baby was during the scan, I really feel like having more kids! I have forgotten all the morning sickenss etc... hahaha... I think I'm crazy!
Oh yes, Dr Ang did a
3D scan for baby, but it wasn't very clear. Part of the face was covered by shadow. Wasn't a clear view but can see the right side of the features quite well.
Precious you
8:50 PM |
=-+-=