A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Friday, June 09, 2006
Jolene is having high fever! :(
Remember? Jolene was having sore throat on Wed night while we were out shopping for her new tricycle. Doc was saying there will be fever and will takes 3 to 5 days to recover. Mummy called me at 9pm yesterday night saying Jolene's fever was quite high, and this little gal refused to let her paste the fever sticker on her forehead.
1am, WK received a call from sis saying they were at NUH. Jolene's fever went as high as 39.6 degree. I was so scared, and wanna rushed down. So WK called sis again to check the exact location where they were. However, Mummy told us to stay at home to wait for news. WK and I were so anxious... how to sleep when our little gal is having high fever and was at NUH!! Finally at 3am, WK received SMS from sis saying Jolene's fever went down. I finally managed to sleep after hearing the news. I told WK that I'm not going to work today, but need to go back office to settle some stuff, told him to drive me to Mummy's place instead.
When I reached Mummy's place, everyone was still sleeping. Poor them, reached home at 4am+ and slept so late. It must have been very tiring for them.
WK and I felt so useless... Our gal was sick, as her parents, we weren't there for her. Instead, it was Mummy, Bro, Sis and Kaimin who were there, looking after her. Lucky Kaimin was there to drive them to NUH, if not, so late, how to get a cab. Thanks so much!
This really makes me more determined to shift back to west side. Staying far away from Mummy is really inconvenient. Especially when there is such emergency case. I felt I'm a useless mum!
Precious you
2:05 PM |
=-+-=