A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Thursday, May 18, 2006
Stomach is bursting... HeLp!!!
Help! My stomach is going to burst liao!
Or Bee ah... All thanks to my super itchy mouth during lunch. After eating Wantan Mee, I ordered a plate of fried carrot cake, black one... This is the only time that I will eat BLACK carrot cake, ya only when I'm preggie. During non preggie time, I die die also won't touch black carrot cake. Dun ask me why hor.
Took a few mouths of black carrot cake, I told WK I'm fulled le. Then I saw "Or Bee Bay", I dunno the english name for it, forgot how to spell le. But is a dessert lah, black glut rice with coconut, a kind of hot dessert. This is my favourite dessert, always can't resist eating it, but it is always so fulling. Nevermind, managed to trick WK to share share with me. After eating the "Or Bee Bay", we bought a packet of Soya Bean drink to drink cos I wanna drink. I drank 3 slips, then told WK I dun wan le. Poor WK finished the whole pack. Never mind hor, I thinked I'm really crazy le. I saw the Red Ruby at the dessert stall when I ordered the "Or Bee Bay". So I told WK. We 2 love Red Ruby. So on our way back to office, we packed a box of Red Ruby, decided to reach office then eat. Cos we were too fulled :P As usual... I took 2 mouths, then told WK I dun wan le... I thinked WK gotta fainted... No wonder he put on so much weight during my preggie time... Nevermind lah, during my confinement, he will slim down one kekeke...
There's still a BK Chicken Sandwich on my desk... For my teabreak... But my stomach is still very fulled... going to burst le... What to do with the burger leh??? Hei hei hei...
Precious you
3:24 PM |
=-+-=