A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Tuesday, May 02, 2006
A nice basket of roses
Hee... got a call from reception, there's a flower for me. Happened WK came over to get some water. I asked him, "You bought me flowers again?" He gave me a smile.
I went to the lobby to sign for the flowers from Noel. I must admit the basket of flowers is so beautiful and sweet, with a little Pooh bean bag. Well, it's the first time that WK ordered a basket of flowers. The usual ones are in bouquet forms.
WK asked me, "So... am I up to trend?" I gave him a smile then followed by a "Pui lah".... kekeke... It reminded me I said this to WK last year, think is either Valentine's Day or my birthday, "Always the same bouquet form, so boring... You see (pointed to the Internet), these basket ones are nice and sweet also ah. No surprises from you one leh." And I remembered telling him, "Uncles are uncles leh".
Who knows, he remembered what I said wor. And he ordered something different this year. Puzzled with surprise for me today, cos I never expect flowers from him today. "My birthday is tomorrow leh", I said. WK said, "I want you to look at the flowers for longer time mah."
Aiyo... I felt so sweet in my heart wor. Thanks, KK!
Precious you
4:57 PM |
=-+-=