A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Tuesday, March 21, 2006
心靈相通???
I was surfing net, checking out the price for Rasa Sentosa. Also looking out for other hotel but dunno leh... WK loved Rasa Sentosa. I scare if book another hotel in city, like nothing to do. WK loved the atmosphere there. So relaxing by the sea. We can tour around Sentosa, swim and eat at Silver Shell Cafe and the open air restuarant by the China Sea. I love their crabs!!!
I was thinking to book a room there for our wedding anniversary. I mentioned this to WK yesterday during dinner time. Surprisely, he told me he was planning there for my birthday too! Hee hee is this known as "心靈相通"???
WK asked me which day I prefer, on my birthday or wedding anniversary. I told him wedding anniversary cos is near to weekend. After the stay, we can still rest before starting to work. But hor the price increased le. Andrea and Joyce were commenting the hotel stay was expensive. I guessed they dun understand lah. I dun mind spending a few hundred bucks to be with my family. As long as they enjoy, I'm happy! I can't wait... but first, I need to get a swimsuit for Jolene. I can't wait to see her happy face, playing with water, and running on the beach. But hor, I haven't book the room yet hahaha...
Precious you
4:46 PM |
=-+-=