A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Thursday, February 16, 2006
The Sac!
Seen Dr Ang, my previous gynae for Jolene. The first thing that Dr Ang said when he saw me was
"You are here for pap smear test?", I got a shock out of my life! How come? Hee cos I didn't went for the pap smear test after giving birth to Jolene as instructed by Dr Ang.
OK, my reply to him,
"No lah, I tested positive again." Dr Ang got a shock this round, looked at WK and Me and asked,
"So is this planned?", our reply was
"Yes". He said good cos our gal, Jolene is 1 year old this year. So the age gap is just nice.
As usual, Dr Ang did a re-cap of the "Dos and Don'ts" on pregnancy to me. A quick brief cos my mind was still fresh after giving birth last year. Then he did a scan for me. Phew, lucky the normal scan is able to detect the sac. Yes, we saw the sac! Was told to return for another checkup for its heartbeat 2 to 3 weeks later.
Dr Ang was funny, kept asking me which date is today. I thinked I told him about 3 times bah?? Then he asked me when is the date I delivered Jolene? I told him "15 Feb 2005", and he was like "Ohhhhh..."
My next appointment will be on Fri, 10 Mar PM. Cos WK will be away for ICT on 2 Mar. I wanted him to be around for my checkup. WK asked me why I wanted a Friday for my next checkup. I told him I wanna bring Jolene over to see her Mummy's checkup. Hope our family will be able to see the heartbeat of the little one in my tummy in 3 weeks time.
Here a pic of the scan that Dr Ang has taken this morning.
Precious you
3:00 PM |
=-+-=