A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Demise of Grandpa
It has been long time since the last blogging. So much things happened in Dec... with Sis finally reaching her adulthood, 21 years old, and Grandpa passed away like so suddenly...
I knew Grandpa doted Jolene a lot, but never knew it was so deep. He seemed to know that he won't be able to see Jolene once he admitted to hospital this round. He came over to play with Jolene... after that then told Dad and Mum about the referral letter for admission. He even mentioned that he's going to die to Brother. Just the night before he passed away, Jolene cried so pitiful in her sleeps, almost every 2 hrs. Brought her to "see" Grandpa the next day. Jolene stayed outside the ICU... somehow, Grandpa seemed to know his Great Grand-daughter came to "visit" him. He was so agitated. That night, he passed away peacefully.
I wondered if Jolene did realise that her Grand Greatpa had stop coming to her Grandma's house to play with her. During the funeral, I brought Jolene to pray to her Great Grandpa. She stared at the photo for a while and raised her hand to say "hi", which she usually did to people she knows. Thereafter, I told her to pray pray to Great Grandpa, and she seemed to understand and she did it.
On the 7th day that night, Jolene once again cried very pitiful, later followed by laughters. I thinked Grandpa had come back to see Jolene. Once again, I saw the lonely Grandma with the maid, staying at the lonely4 room flat. Whats the use of having so many children? No one bothered to go back to visit.
Precious you
9:27 AM |
=-+-=