A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Aloe Vera
After work, WK drove me to Shaw Plaza to meet a buyer. Supposed to meet her at Clementi but I changed the venue last min cos we wanna go to Thomson Rd. And so heng that she is working at Shaw Plaza. Just a right turn to Thomson Rd nia :)
We shopped around Far East Flora, looking for the Aloe Vera that I've been looking around. Can't find. Was told to try Goodwood. Who knows they sold out too. What happened ah? I remembered when I was in teenage, Aloe Vera could be found anywhere. Now I had a hard time looking for it!
Finally we found it from the small nursery just on the right hand side of Far East Flora. I think hor, I have been "cocked-eye" to overlook this small nursery. It doesn't look appeal from outside but hor, the plants are so beautiful and of cos, things are much much cheaper compared to Far East Flora and Goodwood! I bought a pot of Aloe Vera and asked them to help me transferred to a clay pot with new soil. Bought 2 packets of soil, one more extra clay pot (cos wanna to transfer teh pomegranate to new soil and pot) and spade and some gardening tools for a total of $25.50. The lady boss is a nice lady, chatted with her for a short while.
After that, we stopped over at the Long House for dinner. It was dunno how many times that I told WK that we should try the food there. Finally we went :) The food were yummy. Foodcourt price nia.
Precious you
10:14 PM |
=-+-=