A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Life is so unpredictable
WK received SMS on Sat afternoon informing that ST's hubby passed away on Fri late afternoon. We were in Malacca then. So sad when received the SMS.
ST's hubby's illness was unknown till his death. He fainted one fine day at work and since after that, he was in and out of hospital with several brain operations. I've been covering ST's work since this unfortunate incident happened (last year?? I also couldn't remember when it happened) and it really stressed me out too. But everyone is only concerned abt ST, who will cares for me?
Life is going to be tough for ST. She still has a 5 year old gal to take care. Hope she can get over the grieves soon.
Just as I was busy with the work. Received another bad news via phone. A's mum has passed away in the morning. I had no time to call up the florist to deliver the wreath till I finished with ST's Visit thingy. Just before lunch, I managed to squeeze in some time to call up Goodwood to send a wreath over in the late afternoon. After work, WK and myself went to the wake.
Precious you
7:16 PM |
=-+-=