A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Stupid "old" & petty man
Received an email from this man (ST's lab ppl) - CH, who accused that my email to him was harsh.
I'm wondering who is harsh to who????Below is the email contents:
----------------------------------------------------
From:CH
To: Jen
Thanks. We note the requirement for loaning projectors but please do not be harsh to me.
I appreciate that you are helping with the arrangement but like you, I am also helping. It is not my duty to coordinate the arrangement as I am just one of the many presenters. I could just turn up on the day waiting to present. Should there be any hiccups. It is the organizers that will have to answer to the management for the hiccups.
----------------------------------------------------
From: Jen
To: CH
Hi,
Mdm XXX, XX is having their XXX Visits for XXX. They need a projector on
. Is there a projector available for the slot?
CH, pls note in future, loaning of projectors should be made few days in advance to XXX Branch. Once Mdm XXX confirms there is a projector for loan, pls collect from XXX Branch and return after use.
Regards
----------------------------------------------
From: CH
To: Jen
Hi,
Could you pls help to arrange for a projector? The venue chosen for the briefing has no projectors.
Regards,
CH
Precious you
1:37 PM |
=-+-=