A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Saturday, November 12, 2005
Poor gal
Went back to in laws place. As what I've expected... Jolene cried and cried. I dunno why she behaved like this. She was ok when I brought her to my relatives and friends homes. Perhaps she just woke up from her sleep and found herself in an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar faces?? But the previous time that we brought her back, she wasn't sleeping leh. I really dunno why and hope she really stops the nonsense when we are back again. It is super tired, trying to coax her. And can't stay for long... Perhaps the house is too stuffy and hot for her??
Well, after we came out from in laws place. Jolene was back to herself. Super happy... **fainted**
There was a pasar malam nearby, so we dropped by to buy the pomegranate (aka "Xia Liu" in hokkien). Finally we bought it after 2 years (after moving in).
Precious you
10:05 PM |
=-+-=