A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Friday, November 18, 2005
New Specs with color sun shade
My current specs seems to be out of shape. All thanks to my gal.
Well, I've something in mind for my new specs. Since I stopped wearing contact lens. That means no more fancy sunglasses for me! Wah liew... I must find something I like.
Decided to look for a pair of specs with clip on shade. Looked around and realised 95% are all in black shade! So o-bit one! I wanna a pair with oval shape (cos lighter, cos rectangular shape makes the weight very heavy, cos i look weird in rectangular specs), small in size (at least the same size as what I've now), with clip on shades with colors (at least purple, red but NOT black!). So hard to find meh?
Haiz, lucky one of the optical shops showed me something... a custom made to measure sun shade with colors!!! Yes, is the colors that I've in mind. Asked around many optical shops, most shops dunno about this newly launched product. Those who know quoted me the prices between $70 to $100. I just got my new pair of specs made yesterday night. Cheap cheap nia, $90. Hei hei... I'm going back to the other optical shop that quoted me the price of $70 for the sun shade! Which makes a total of $160. Much much cheaper than those that comes in O-Bit one set in black that costs at least $199!!!
Looking forward for my new specs with red sun shade! Muacks!
Precious you
9:18 AM |
=-+-=