A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Saturday, November 19, 2005
Swim + Ride On
Finally brought Jolene for her 1st swim. I read reports that BB with rashes should not go swimming. It was after months that Jolene's rashes have finally subsided. Her skin is ultra sensitive. I've to be extra careful with this cos once it starts, it takes a long time to recover.
It was a good swim for Jolene. She was scared at first but slowly started to enjoy herself. Mummy told me to slowly introduce swimming to Jolene, so that when she is used to it, she won't scare anymore.
We packed dinner back to Mummy's place after the swim. Though I was just playing with Jolene in the water, somehow, I was super tired. Jolene too. She slept once we were on our way back home at 8pm+.
Andrea smsed me and told me she bought the ride on. She said she was on the way home and decided to have it delivered over. Well, so funny... we were on the same road when we were about to reach home. Our car was just in front of Andrea's car hahaha...
Ma Yi, thanks for the effort! So pai seh and thanks for the gift from Ray to Jolene!
Precious you
11:25 PM |
=-+-=