A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Bad Mood >:-(
I'm not in good mood today, in fact, should said for the past few days. This explains why there are so many bloggings for today?? Well, maybe... somehow, can't complain to people, blogging becomes my way to express my unhappiness.
Firstly, the stupid webby for the hotel booking, caused me worries due to no reply on confirmation, and I had to spend time to keep checking my emails. I felt so stupid!
Secondly, my back really hurts for the past months. I'm waiting for tonight to arrive. I really need a massage!
Thirdly, I thinked menses made my temper hot. Everything seems to make me angry.
Fourthly, had a quarrel with WK this morning! And he shouted back at me, which he promised during the last quarrel that he will never shout at me again. He broke his promise again. Yes, the 3rd time!
I'm in really bad mood!!! >:-(
Precious you
9:53 AM |
=-+-=