A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Mummy's Birthday
Sis, Yida and Myself bought a pair of diamond earrings for Mummy as birthday present last month. Bro gave a treat yesterday. I hated unplan planning. Went out without knowing where to eat. And ended I'm always the one giving suggestion. I hated it!
Firstly, they wanted to settle for steamboat at Hoshi and I had, given prior notice, that the variety of the food was quite little but the steamboat was quite nice. Everyone agreeded and went into the restuarant. Guessed what? They saw the "little variety of food" and decided to change another place to eat. I really hated to go into the restuarant, then changed mind, and went out the restuarant. Malu leh.
Ok, so changed place to eat. But dunno where to eat. Si bei sian lor. Wasting time and was damn hungry. They wanted to go Sakura but no idea if there was crowd. Ended after discussion, decided to go eat Zi Chay. While parking, dunno is Mum or Bro suddenly said why not go to Boon Lay Raja Restuarant to eat. I dun understand, is it so difficult to decide where to eat??? I was super sian by then.
The crowd started to come in after 7pm+. And our dear Jolene wasn't that co-operative. Screaming for food and refused to sit in the bb chair. It was the first time she behaved like that. I thinked cos there were so many of us, especially Mummy was with us, that caused her behaviour. Super glue to Mummy!!
Precious you
9:37 AM |
=-+-=