A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Sunday, January 22, 2006
Red/Gold Packets
Haiz... I actually got ready with the Ang Baos last week, cos scare this week no time to do, especially with Jolene around. Who knows, after I got ready with the Ang Baos, company and my travel agency gave me more Ang Bao packets... Heng ah, this round no more horoscope like last year phew.... Hey, this year design is much nicer than last year and guess what, comany and the travel agency got the same design but different colors!
As I'm still "phewing" away, I received another pack from Friso and 2 packs from Standard Chartered Bank! I wanna bang my head against the wall liao... Standard Chartered Bank ones got doggie prints!!! If I'm not going to use this year, then I gotta wait till 12 years later!!! Argh, how come this people dunno how to think one! If they printed the horoscope, then should send out early mah! Talking about this, I haven't receive the packets from Citibank wor.
I'm trying to "get rid" of my current Ang Bao Packets, and guess what, I received more and more from banks, companies **Pengz** Let's do a re-count, received 2 packs of Standard Chartered Bank, 1 pack from Friso, 2 packs from company, 2 packs from Safe2Travel, 2 packs from OCBC Bank, 2 packs from Wan Yang... with this kind of rate, when I can finish using my current red packets??? I prefer to buy cute cute red packets leh, the current ones I received are so boring wor.
Conclusion: I removed the $ from the red packets that I've got ready and replaced with the "gold" packet from Standard Chartered Bank which have the doggies prints...
Hmm... do you guys realise something? How come this year red packets come in "gold" color one ah? So ugly.
Precious you
12:40 PM |
=-+-=