A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Saturday, April 15, 2006
Mistake!
Sometimes, I really feel I'm a bad and irresponsible mum. I think I have demanded too much from my gal. I've been training her to sleep at night on her own without patting. So far, she has done well, at least 85% bah???
This weekend is a long one with Good Friday Public Holiday. Jolene was able to sleep herself on Thursday night, howver, yesterday night, she couldn't. As usual, we off the lights. Jolene was tossing round and round on the bed. Maybe I was in a bad mood cos my arms and back were aching after carrying her to shop in the afternoon. So I got flared up when Jolene started to scream and cried for attention. WK quickly carried Jolene to the next room to pat her to sleep. I dunno when WK carried Jolene back to the room. Dunno what time I woke up too... and I just sat there crying, thinking it was so bad of me. Dun even care for Jolene when she just wanna a little patting from us.
I feel so bad thats why I feel I need to blog this to remind myself, not to make the same mistake again. There isn't a long time when our little gal will grows up and no longer want Daddy and Mummy's patting.
Precious you
5:40 PM |
=-+-=