A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Food Poisoning
Suspected I must have eaten something not so right during the Rasa Sentosa trip. I felt terrible in the evening when we were back. WK wasn't feeling well too, he diarrhea for many times. Me worse, vomit cum diarrhea...
Both of us were sick, Jolene was left alone to look after herself. Somehow, I felt she felt we dun love her anymore. Especially when she woke up the next day, found that she was sleeping on the mattress on the floor alone the whole nite. The way she took her pillow and bolster, walking around the room, grumbling with sounds, seems to be complaining that we dun love her anymore. She must have thought she had done something wrong. From a very happy trip at Rasa to a lonely little gal.
But I must really applaud at our little gal. Every nite, she will helps me apply lotion on my legs. I felt so warm when she did that. Our little gal has grown up, hence she has been taking care of herself when both WK and I were down for the past days.
Precious you
6:22 PM |
=-+-=