A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Monday, May 29, 2006
New Template
Joyce "complained" she couldn't read any entry from my previous template. Not knowing why, perhaps blogger dun like her to view my blog hahahaha......
Anyway, I've been thinking to change a simple template, at least no scrolling here and there, and getting a bigger font with bigger space area, so that no need to squeeze my miserable small eyes to read the blog. With Joyce's help, she managed to find me this new precious moment template, though I "complained" to her that it is too pinkish for me. Sucks... dun suit my character at all. Never mind, showed WK, he said nice template but color too pinkish... See, even my ah lao also think pink dun suit me wor. But who cares lah... kekeke... blogging nia mah... so serious with the color for wat lah.
Anyway hor, the html coding from the original template is a bit hay wired wor. Dear hb helped me to correct them within 15 mins. Still my ah lao is the best hor... I know lah "pui lah"... I pui myself first for being shameless kekeke...
Precious you
11:33 PM |
=-+-=