A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Saturday, June 03, 2006
Giving birth is a miracle!
Went to visit Jess at her place yesterday evening, and also met up with the CL. So, confirmed using her. Shall see how her performance and judge by then to see if I wanna to extend her services after the 28 days. I hoped this time no CL problem for me! The previous CL almost made me mad!
Jess gave birth to Baby Bredon on 29 May 2006, 0031 hrs at the weight of 2.97kg. Was induced and waited for 9 hrs before Bredon decided to come to the world. Haha... she complained the contraction pains was very painful, couldn't tahan and asked for epidural. Remembered about 1 week before she gave birth, we were on the phone. And she was asking how the labour was like.
I told her, "Aiya, easy one lah, pain pain only lah, the most painful time was half an hr before BB wanna comes out. Like constipation like that lor. If can't tahan the contraction pain, use the gas mask lor... Aiya, contraction pains like menses pain, just that it is hundred over times painful nia... by the way, you got menses pain bor?"
She replied, "Bor leh!!"
Then I said, "Then you die le... ask for epidural bah..."
Hahaha... who knows my big mouth... Jess really asked for epidural wor cos she said she couldn't tahan the pain. Anyway, everything is over. Most impt is bb is healthy.
Wah, saying about this... dunno this time I can go w/o epidural or not wor. My 1st labour was like "gong gong" go thr like that. Epidural wasn't in my mind at all. I can't imagine... induced without epidural again for No. 2... Wonder if I can be as brave as the time I gave birth to Jolene???
Precious you
1:00 PM |
=-+-=