A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Still sick :(
My flu has not got well yet, so does my throat :( It has been a week already... and the GP at my place still told me I'm ok. Went to the GP at Mummy's place and GP said I'm having a throat infection. Anyway, is given MC today to rest.
Brought Jolene for her MMR jab. Finally, cos keep delaying as she fell sick whenever I wanna bring her. Brave gal! I was worried at first cos this is the first time I'm bringing her alone for jab. The previous time, she struggled when WK carried her. Maybe she knows her dear Mummy is sick??? Hahaha... anyway, no struggling, no crying, no shouting... my brave little gal. She even kapoh at what Dr Tan was doing, little did she knows Dr Tan is preparing her jab hahahah???
Last 2 days were hectic. Hell man! And almost quarrelled with 2 staff. I dunno why I was so upset after that, I broke down with tears running down my cheeks. I was away office for 3 days last week and was trying to clear my work, why ppl have to be so nasty? I'm sick, and yet doing OT, skipped lunch, just wanna clear my work. Can't they leave me alone???
Precious you
12:14 PM |
=-+-=