It has been busy period, for both work and personal life. Dunno why, but keeps on busy packing stuff. Plus, I think I'm hooked to buying stuff online. Spending my $ like water...
I have been buying bb stuff recently and some stuff that I will need during confinement. Since I have extra $ now and there's roadshow with discounted prices. I ordered 2 ctns (24 boxes x bottles) of chicken essence from Yu Ren Sheng. You think I'm siao?? But it really saves a lot, I only paid about $240. Also bought 1 ctn of NB and S size diapers each to stock up which costs another $100. Ordered some online personalised sticker names. Bought some clothings from online shop for Jolene and Jaslyn. The clothings are simply too sweet to resist. Somehow, I can't find them selling at shops outside wor. Argh, not forgetting the brikenstock sandals that I wanna order for WK and myself.
Hmm... seems that I have more or less settle with the stuff for delivery. Now, I just need to get a new Ameda Electric Dual Breast Pump and an infant carseat for Jaslyn, and all will be done! Have made a reservation for the pump first, in case out of stock. Hmm... one of these days, shall go and get the infant carseat from Cheong Choon. Decide to get an infant carseat instead of the convertible one cos I find covertible one not so good for infant. Shall upgrade the carseat as time pass by lah.
Wah, packing... dunno why the packing just seems forever can't finished wor. Now, I gotta dig out the bb clothings which Jolene used to wear from the boxes... and also to collect the bb clothings from Aunt, which she has already packed for me sometime back. Ha, this bag of bb clothings are actually those which Jolene wore last year. I think I better go and collect and wash them first, and wash another round when nearer to EDD. Lucky thing is, cos this bag, I have washed very throughly before Jolene wore and before I returned to Aunt. So this time, no need to wash and scrub till so "siong".
My toes nails are getting longer and longer, and breaking themselves :( See lah, my nails are so soft that once they are long, automatic will break themselves. Anyway, I can't bend to cut/trim myself le. Time for pedicure also lah :D It has been 2 mths since my last visit for manicure and pedicure. Time to pamper myself again! Almost forgot to book slot for this Sat hee hee... I'm always looking forward to manicure and pedicure. Make my nails so nice. Poor WK gotta jag-gar Jolene for at least 3hrs himself. Hope Jolene be co-operative with her Daddy.
Oh work.., busy busy busy... but dunno why, I enjoyed. Well, work is sensitive, so dun talk about it.
Time seems to pass very fast for this pregnancy. I'm in my Week 26. Another 10 weeks will be 36 weeks and will be delivered anytime. Jaslyn is more active than Jolene in my tummy. I can always feel her kicks and movement. It is so amazing to have a little life inside. I'm looking forward to see my 2nd gal in another few mths time. Now, simply enjoy the pregnancy period.
And ha, meeting Andrea and Joyce for breakkie this Sun. Damn it, Andrea insisted to meet at 8.30am for breakkie, wanna my dead body. I'm still in bed at this timing! Argh, bo pian lah, with her thousands of reasonings... I gave in this time ONLY. Think I'm going to be late :P Dun care, told Mummy I'm going back to stay over at her place on Sat haha...