A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Thursday, August 03, 2006
Getting better :)
Sis back from her 6 weeks HK attachment on 01 Aug. Fetched her from airport and got home at 2am+, which was already 02 Aug. So tired! Luckily, smart me, took full day leave for 02 Aug to rest. Also took this chance to go see a chinese physician, intro by aunt, who said to be quite good in treating sore throat and cough. Well, the medicine really works. Though still coughing, but not that bad le. At least at nite, I dun have to cough till so cham and till 2-3am. Yesterday night, I coughed coughed till 11.30pm and I think I knocked off le. It was so great to have 6-7 hrs of sleep finally, after 2-3 weeks of torture.
Sis really bought a lot of stuff back from HK. See already also scare. Everyone gets gift haha... The surprising part is, Jolene still remembers her Ah Yi. She rushed over to sis to let her carried upon seeing her. This is the magic of webcam, where Jolene got to "see" her Ah Yi every few days bah.
Precious you
3:12 PM |
=-+-=