A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Tuesday, August 01, 2006
祸不单行
Really "sway" for this period of time. Just when my sore throat and cough are so bad... my left eye bleeds...
It was Sunday midnite when I realised my left eye got some blood stain. Not painful but I panicked. Quickly woke WK up and showed him. Decided to wait for a day to see how it processed before deciding wanna go see Dr. Tan. Cos when Jolene was few mths old, she also got a dot of blood stain in one of her eyes. That time, Dr. Tan said wasn't something serious and would go off in few days time. The blood stain was there maybe Jolene cried for too long, or too much.
The blood stain in my left eye didn't seems to subside but got bigger. So went off to see Dr. Tan during lunchtime. I thinked Dr. Tan is really afraid to see me nowsday cos I have been going back to him quite frequently, almost like 5 days once. So when he saw me yesterday, he looked so worried. I quickly told him I'm there to see him for the eye. Dr. Tan examined quite carefully and finally announced that is blood stain but not harmful. It is either caused by me while rubbing the eyes (cos a lot of eye shit due to sick lah) or by my coughing. He said coughing too hard will also cause the eye to bleed. I was prescribed with eyedrops and was informed that the stain should go off in about 1 week time.
Precious you
9:50 AM |
=-+-=