A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Stupid Cough is back
The stupid cough is back since last Fri nite. Went to see the Chinese Physician again on Sat afternoon. She asked me what did I eat to trigger the cough? Wah liew, how I know lah. Ok lor, I ate a bowl of watermelon which Mummy had cut on last Wed. I know I shouldn't be eating any fruits but last Wed, my cough subsided le mah. I haven't been taking any fruits for almost 3 weeks le leh. And the weather is so hot recently. I'm sweating like mad, as though as its raining! No fruits, no cold drinks, wah liew... Anyway before I leave the clinic, the Chinese Phyiscian asked me if I knew the gender of BB. I told her gal. She was smiling cos she said she felt it is a gal when she felt my pulse too, cos if expecting a gal, right pulse is usually weaker.
Precious you
3:12 PM |
=-+-=