A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Wednesday, September 13, 2006
No time No time!!!
I'm getting excited... Some of the Oct Mums have popped. 33 more days to my EDD... I suddenly realised I have lots of stuff still not yet prepared.
Went to NTUC to stock up milk powder, rice cereal, diapers for Jolene and also bought some coffee, cereal for my consume during confinement. Dun wan WK to go and buy these when I'm in confinement. Cos he will be busy buying stuff for me and Jaslyn instead. Then still got marketing. Saw how tired WK was, when I was doing confinement after giving birth to Jolene. Feel so 心痛. He always rushing for work, home and supermarkets.
Suddenly I realised, I should also go and buy rice, oil, sauces etc..., so that WK dun need to bring CL to go and buy when CL arrives on the 1st day. They can just focus to buy the herbs and food for confinement use. Try to get these done by today. Then tomorrow shall start to pack for hospital bag. I dun want to be like last round, pack last min after waterbag burst. Also, wanna clear the dining table... which I have the bad habit to dump the un-used stuff there. Also must go down to Cheong Choon to buy the playpen and infant carseat. Another day to collect my Ameda Pump. Another day to trim my hair, pedicure, eyebrow... Argh... so many things to do...
Precious you
11:27 AM |
=-+-=