A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Braxton Hicks Contractions is killing me!!!
Argh... pain pain...
Have been having it on and off, but these few days, it is getting more and more intense. Sometimes very tight and pain. It makes me confused. Now I can't figure out is Braxton Hicks contractions, Baby's movements or real contractions. Asked many colleagues and they said it sounds like Braxton Hicks contractions to them. Some told me will pain for some time, maybe like a week or two before real delivery.
My goodness! I dun remember I have any Braxton Hicks contractions when I preggied with Jolene. Maybe yes but is definately painless lor. Now my legs swollen like pig trotters, my back aching, tummy tight and pain, and not forgetting LS-ing... See lah, almost all the symptons are here. But I dun find my tummy getting lower leh. Now just gotta endure and wait for the BIG day.
Precious you
5:17 PM |
=-+-=