A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Monday, September 18, 2006
Another day...
Brought Jolene for her Hep A Jab this morning. This gal, her skin must be as thick as an elephant skin. Not a single sound during her jab. But good also lah, save me from being "malu".
After her jab, I went for a haircut. Cutted away 3", now is shoulder length le. So long din have "short" hair liao, look weird to me. Anyway, as long as can tie my hair during confinement, ok le.
Received SMS from Kareen and Joyce in the afternoon... asking me how come I not online on MSN, they tot I went to pop le hahaha... Sorry lah, din realised my hp ran out of battery only at late afternoon. Joyce replied me to tell me to "report my movements" from now on. Kekeke... I wonder who is more gan keong than me!
Going to collect my cupcakes tonight. Ordered them as "big butt's" birthday present tomorrow. Hope the cupcakes dun disappoint me tonight.
Precious you
4:43 PM |
=-+-=