A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Monday, September 25, 2006
Induce or Naturally?
Went for my medical appt this PM. Dr Ang did cervix test to check my dilation. Was found that I'm already 1 to 2 cm dilated. He was telling me ready for birth anytime from now, BB is low now but still not engaged. Dunno is it becos I was too scared for the cervix test, hence caused my BP to be high. Dr Ang did a few times to check my BP and finally announced my BP was on borderline. In fact, Dr Ang was thinking to induce me tomorrow but he decided to wait for few more days.
- 1stly, I'm only in my 1st day of week 37, he wished to push to end of week 37;
- 2ndly, bb weight (2.655kg) is in a nice range for natural birth. (He said this is good range, then no need to shout so loud during labour!! haha...)
- 3rdly, my blood pressure is now on borderline. He scared my BP will increase.
Anyway did a blood test and gynae wants me to see him this Sat for the result. If result is no good, he's going to induce me on Sun or latest by next Tue.
Surprising, the cervix check today is not as bad as I thought, though still painful, at least not as pain as last time!!!
So Jaslyn, you choose yourself bah... wanna come out naturally or wanna induce leh?
Precious you
9:44 PM |
=-+-=