A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Saturday, September 30, 2006
My contractions are here
Isn't this funny? I'm now waiting to admit to TMC at 10pm tonight.
Went for checkup this afternoon. Dr Ang checked my blood pressure and found it ok. The blood test result turns out to be good too. Then he did cervix check again, twice somemore, and said I'm 2cm dilated. Had some bleeding after the check. Gynae told me to observe and call him immediately if bleeding is more, contractions start to kick in, and also informed me that my back will be very aching. He said he will call me later to check on me cos I have early labour signs, which means, I will delivery today or tomorrow. Did CTG before I left the clinic. BB heartbeat is in good range.
Went to Plaza Singapura to eat the bratwurst sandwich and ham and cheese sandwich, with a cup of Mocha. Yummy. These shall be the last meal for today. If not, there will be side effect if I use the gas mask later. While eating, I started to feel contractions start to kick in. It started to get regular intervals of 5 to 10 mins. Went back to car and start to time for 30 mins. SMSed some friends to check on the contractions cos I have no idea how contractions feel!! (Jolene's time was waterbag burst w/o contractions.) When WK and I started to observe, we realised the contractions and tightening is like 5 to 10 mins interval. Decided to call Dr Ang. Dr Ang told me it may takes some time for my cervix to dilate. Hence, wants me to rest at home first and admit to hospital at 10pm. If contractions get more intense, then I should admit earlier and call him at the same time. He also told me to admit to level 1 ward first instead of delivery room.
WK and I decided to come back to Mummy's place to wait till 9pm+. Jolene saw me in pain and she tried to sayang my tummy. Think she is telling Mei Mei not to "kick" me bah, and she looked worried.
Precious you
6:18 PM |
=-+-=