A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Tuesday, November 07, 2006
My thoughts for the past 4 days...
Brought Jaslyn for her Hep B Jab. She gave a loud cry after the jab was inserted. But lucky, the crying stopped in a short while. Come to think of this, Jolene so far, only gave a loud cry once only. Jolene's skin must be very thick hor?? kekeke... Anyway, Dr Tan commented Jaslyn's yellowish is due to Breast Milk Jaundice, should go off in another few weeks time. Jaslyn is weighed at 4.8kg on 06 Nov.
My plan was to let Jaslyn had her jab, then go for haircut then go temple to pray to the Zu Sheng Niang Niang. But the queue at Dr. Tan's clinic was terrible, and the hair salon was not opened yet. So, we went ahead to pray first. Hmm... I tot bb got to cut hair first before going to temple wor.
Since CL left on 04 Nov, I have been looking after both gals. It is very tiring but I feel very satisfied. Somehow, I feel there is a change in me. My mindset seems to be different. My temper seems to be better, cos I can tahan their cryings and unreasonable request. I can stop doing what I'm doing and attend to the gals immediately. I can even stop logging on to the Internet and MSN. And I have been very determine to give breast milk to Jaslyn. So far, Jaslyn has been taking BM in the daytime and 1 FM at nite. I hope I can continue as far as I can.
What has changed me? I think I have grown wiser, learning to be a good mum :) Am I??
Precious you
11:00 PM |
=-+-=