Have been busy since CL left. Busy with pumping milk, looking after the 2 gals, feeding, bathing, changing diapers etc... Days just passed like this, leaving a tired me at the end of the day.
Jolene's over-concern behaviour seems to wear out everyone at home. I know some ppl won't believe by Jolene's actions. Since preggie, I heard many ppl told me Jie Jie will jealous over Mei Mei. But dun seems to be like this leh... Just to quote some examples of Jolene's behaviour.
1) When Jaslyn cries, Jolene will said "oh oh oh..." and pointed to me that Mei Mei is crying. If not, she will imitated Jaslyn's crying by "wa wa wa.."
2) When Jaslyn sneezes, Jolene will quickly takes the handkerchief to wipe Jaslyn's face.
3) When Jaslyn poo, Jolene will help me to pull out wet tissue to clean her butt. (And she really pulls a lot of wet tissue!!!)
4) When I change Jaslyn's diaper, Jolene will helps to throw into rubbish bin.
5) When I'm feeding Jaslyn with milk, Jolene will stay beside Jaslyn, holding to the cap of the bottle. Once, I'm done, she will cover the bottle with the cap and asks me to wash.
6) When Jaslyn's pacifier drops, Jolene will helps to put into Jaslyn's mouth.
7) When Jaslyn is sleeping, Jolene will insists to sit beside her, either watching her sleep or sayang her by touching her face, hair, hand etc...
I bring Jolene home everyday and leave Jaslyn with Mummy during weekday. Cos Jolene is too concern with Jaslyn and she does not "have time" to sleep. I think this is good.
On the other hand, everyday after coming home, Jolene will cling on to WK and insists him to carry her the whole nite. WK can't even go to bath or do anything. I have to do all the housework myself and sleep late every nite. If WK doesn't carry Jolene, she will scream, shout and cry till the whole house going to collapse. I'm tired after the whole day, and yet still have to listen to Jolene's nonsense every nite. Somehow, I can still tahan her nonsense.
Just today, WK couldn't stand her nonsense, he raised his voice and scolded Jolene. Jolene was super upset and kept crying till she kept coming to me calling me "Mama Mama..." Seeing her crying till like that, I felt so sorry for her. She's sick since yesterday nite. And having a new member in the family is a new changes for her. I'm glad Jolene is able to accept her sister, but her cranky behaviour is going to drain me soon. But at least, after today's event, I know she knows she is supposed to call me "Mama" instead of "Jie Jie". I dunno why, but she has been refusing to call me "Mummy" or "Mama" but keeps calling me "Jie Jie". I know she knows I'm her Mummy cos whenever ppl ask her "Where is Mummy?", she will sayang me.
Talking about Jaslyn... I feel proud of myself. I tot I will fail BFing this time cos I failed last year. Jolene didn't have much BM. I think less than a week cos of the bad CL experience. Jaslyn has been on BM for daytime and FM for nite. There were even a week where she was on TBM. I always feel very satisfied when I'm feeding her.
Compare to the time when I was a Mum to Jolene. I think I failed. Jaslyn has been much lucky than Jolene. As an experience Mum, Jaslyn has my full attention. I hope I can continue to be a good Mum to the 2 darlings.