A happy family tree is completed with loving parents & kids

Saturday, December 09, 2006
My diapers finally arrived liao after 5 weeks of long waiting =((
Went to color my hair on Wed. The last time I did was 3 years ago, and that time was to prepare for customary wedding. At least my hair is not very black in color now. I'm so pleased with the end results after rebonding and coloring.
Finally, my orders for Sealer diapers arrived today!!! After 5 weeks of long wait. I had to change my order for the 2 ctns of S and XL to 2 ctns of M cos Jolene has been toilet-trained and I dun need so many diapers, and Jaslyn going to outgrown S size liao. Well, all thanks to the BP organiser, with all kinds of lies. If I had not contacted the supplier, I guessed none of us will know how much lies this organiser has been telling. What doing a favour to all mummies to consolidate orders cos supplier dun deliver to east?? And today I clarified with the supplier and she said "Rubbish, I deliver the whole island with a min of 2 ctns".
Well, who's right who's wrong, I dun wanna say much in forum. And she still dare to posted a message saying "someone is rude and crude" and "she got shouted by some ppl". Search your conscience, who shouted at me once I answered her phone call on Wed nite? Who is the one telling lies to all mummies all the while? Who said she placed order and delivery will arrive for for weekends, how many weekends have passed? And you only placed the order on Wed with no payment when all mummies have paid 5 weeks ago! You dun even have the integrity to ask the administrator to extend the deadline. Consolidated of order wasn't done by you.
Gosh, you are a messy and unorganise person, better stop organising further BPs to cause so much problems for all mummies. You are not the only one busy!
Precious you
12:47 AM |
=-+-=